Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services are provided by expert teams who use modern techniques at custom-designed centers equipped with high-tech equipment and robotic systems.
Services provided at the physical therapy and rehabilitation unit include;
- Hand rehabilitation,
- Urinary bladder rehabilitation,
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation,
- Speech and swallowing rehabilitation,
- Geriatric rehabilitation,
- Occupational therapy,
- Orthopedic rehabilitation,
- Rheumatologic rehabilitation,
- Pediatric rehabilitation,
- Oncologic rehabilitation,
- Rehabilitation for spinal cord injury,
- Rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury and
- Robotic rehabilitation.
In Robotic Rehabilitation; the most appropriate gait model for the patient is selected, which offers the patient the possibility to regain walking function at a normal rate.
Gait and hand robots are used in patients with impaired hand and foot functions caused by a variety of conditions including stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and after an orthopedic trauma or surgery.
- Medical Support Services
- Information Technologies
- Technical Services
- Support Services